1. Participation in this contest will be completely free and open, open to people over 14 years of age and residents in the Spanish state. Recordings from outside of Spain will not be accepted.
2. Participants may submit an unlimited number of works or choreographies recorded with their mobile phones (smartphones). Videos can be presented in any of the following audiovisual formats: 3GP, 3GPP, MP4, MPG, FLV, MKZ, AVI, etc. The quality of the videos must be at least 720P and preferable in HD.
3. The competition is open to any modality or discipline of dance or dance: contemporary, ballet, hip hop, dancehall, shuffle, urban dance, jazz, tap dance, afro, Latin dances, ballroom dancing, pole dance, burlesque, Spanish dance, flamenco, folklore ...
4. All the people that appear in the videos must have expressed their consent. In no case will the creations or choreographies that attempt against the honor of a collective, include discriminatory material and / or violate the rights or the dignity of the people. The organization of the Contest will reserve the right to leave outside the call any work that attempts against third parties.
5. Choreographies must have a minimum duration of 30 seconds and may not exceed 90 seconds. Participants must start or end the video with the slogan (spoken or printed) of the contest: "Burgos moves you"
6. The works submitted to the contest must be unpublished or, in their place, adaptations free of choreography created by others.
7. Participants must upload the video to their social profile on Facebook, and compulsorily tag the International Choreography Competition Burgos - New York (@cicbuny) and include the hashtag @burgostemueve. They can also send their videos by email to the email email@example.com. All videos will be posted and shared in the social profile of the contest on Facebook.
8. The Organization will allow the use of the editing programs that the participant considers appropriate.
9. Various awards will be awarded. The first prize will be awarded by a jury made up of professionals linked to the world of dance. The second, third and fourth prize will be failed by the public through their votes.
10. The "Likes" or "Like" received for each of the works uploaded to the profile of the International Choreography Competition Burgos-New York on Facebook (@cicbuny) will be computed for the purposes of public votes.
11 The deadline for submitting papers will be between June 1 and July 15, 2019, both inclusive.
12. The decision of the jury will be announced through the profile of the contest on Facebook from the deadline for submission. For the purposes of public voting, the "Likes" received on July 20 will be computed.
13. Participation in the contest implies the acceptance of all its bases.