1. The competition is aimed at the artistic intervention of a mural on a dividing wall (facade) of a building located on the street.
2. Participation is open to individual artists and artistic collectives whose members are over 18 years of age, of all nationalities, provided they have carried out large scale mural works beforehand.
3. The theme will be about the world of dance, addressing possible concepts such as body, movement and space.
4. The works must be original and unpublished and those that have been previously awarded or are awaiting the judgment of a jury will not be accepted.
The participant declares and guarantees to the organization that he is the sole owner of all copyrights on the work submitted to the contest and is fully responsible for the absence of rights of third parties in the works presented, as well as for any claim for copyright. image.
5. A proposal of the different sketches attached to the registration form will be chosen. The work will be done on the dates of the edition of the contest.
6. The organizer, on the other hand, will facilitate the accommodation of the selected artist, the allowances and a help for trips (200 € trips from abroad or Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and Baleares and 100 € trips within the peninsula).
7. It will make available to the selected artist a lifting platform, storage area and the necessary material for the execution of the mural, except for the painting.
The materials will be supplied by the organization and the amount of the same will not exceed a set limit between the contest and the participant.
8. Once the registration period has been closed, the participants will be notified of the jury's decision sufficiently in advance of the dates of the edition of the contest.
9. If the organization estimates that the final result of the work has changed excessively in terms of the initial sketch, you can take action on it.
10. The authors of the submitted proposals will transfer, free of charge but not exclusively, the rights of reproduction, and public communication to the organization of the contest.
11. In case the works are used by the organization, they will always appear with the signature of the author of the same.
12. The organization will watch over the conservation of the works registered during this time, but will not be responsible for the damages produced once the contest has ended.
The participation of this contest implies the acceptance of these bases and the general bases